Property Description: This High Profile corner property is located at the junction of Cruises Street & Chapel Street. Due to its location, it enjoys excellent foot fall as it is one of the main pedestrian routes to the renowned Limerick City Milk Market, which is one of the oldest food markets in Ireland. Nearby Retailers include JD Sports, Specsavers, Superdrug, River Island, New Look, …
Powered by Estatik
WHY CHESSER FOR RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL LETTING?
Chesser Auctioneers provide a quality letting service for property owners and tenants, with a wide and varied selection of Residential and Commercial properties in Limerick City & its suburbs.
For Residential lettings, we are committed to only letting our properties out to vetted and approved tenants which encompass corporate clients, young professionals and families looking for both short and long term lets. With our extensive experience and understanding of the property market, we provide an efficient and reliable service end to end.
Residential Letting Services:
- Carry out an inspection of property to determine Advised Letting Value.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of establishing its condition.
- Marketing of Property
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Obtain references
- Inventory of contents.
- Prepare tenancy Agreement to be signed by each tenant
- Collect the security deposit & first month’s rent in advance.
- Read [gas/electricity] meters and transfer those utilities into the tenant’s name where possible.
- Notify the tenant of waste disposal arrangements, contact details for repairs and maintenance & arrangements for rent payment.
- Register the property with RTB for the fee of €90.00